LUNA has a telephone conference room in the INFN Conferencing system. Its access code is 1952.
The phone conference can be reached by internet following these instructions.
Briefly, you can use any SIP compliant client (eg. X-Lite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux or JFPhone for Linux), just use the following parameters:
SIP proxy phone.infn.it port 5060
Login: 2004 Password: 5555
The access code of the LUNA conference room is 1952.
You can reach this room with these (telephone numbers)
- LUNA uses the Video Conferencing system officially supported by INFN.
- The SeevoghRN program must be installed on you computer.
Please install the software before the start of the meeting and familiarize to the platform.
- Enter the meeting (already active one day before the start of the real meeting using the link provided by the organizer)
- Once entered the meeting you can test you audio settings:
- At the "Menu bottom" in the top left corner of the window
- select Help ---> Test Audio/Video settings.
You get an audio/vidoe loopback which allows yourself to check your audio setup is fine.
- Once installed the application, it is useful to register to SeevoghRN if you are at an institution which supports SeevoghRN (INFN does, for others: please see your IT department for information)
- Mobile apps for SeevoghRN are available for Android and IOs.
- You can also dial into a conference from a traditional landline telephone at national (or even local) rates.
For more details refer to the e-mail which will be send out before each Video Conference.
- Microphones are muted by default and must be opened before speaking, while they should be closed during the rest of the meeting.
On LINUX, Microphones can be unmuted pressing key F7, otherwise, just klick on the microphone symbol at the top of the screen.
- Use the chat to ask to talk
- Desktop sharing can be easily activated in case of need
- There is an app (seevoghrn) for Android and iPhone. So you can connect also from you Mobile Devices
- Phone Bridge: You can also just call in with a normal land line or cell phone (obviously you have to pay) using the geographical phone numbers providede in the organizer's invitations mail. Once you have dialled the telephone number you have to deliver the Phone Bridge ID and the Phone bridge Password.